DavosLife E3 Complete Tocotrienols Offer Health Benefits Beyond Antioxidation
- Prevent loss of bone cells that causes osteoporosis and promote healthy joints.
- Protect the brain cells and reduce risk of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Protect skin cells against free radicals due to UV exposure, promote skin lightening and improve wound healing
- Improve liver health and protect the liver from non-alcoholic fatty liver diseases.
- Reduce the risk of heart diseases and heart problems associated with metabolic syndromes.
Bone & Joint Health
Tocotrienols prevent loss of bone cells that causes osteoporosis and promote healthy joints.
- Daily oral tocotrienols may just be as effective as glucosamine sulphate and free from serious side effects.
- Reduced bone loss by 40% in post menopausal women with osteoporosis.
Tocotrienols improve liver health and protect the liver from non-alcoholic fatty liver diseases.
Delayed progression of end stage liver disease in 50% of liver transplant patients.
69% of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) patients showed improvement in their liver. Imaging test results compared to 33% in the placebo group.
Tocotrienols reduce the risk of heart diseases and heart problems associated with metabolic syndromes.
An expected 23.6 million people will die mainly from heart disease by 2030 though preventable (WHO).
Reduced damage to heart muscle by 77%.
Reduced LDL (bad) cholesterol by 42% and reduced total blood triglycerides by 23%.
Improved the glucose tolerance by 24% and improved the insulin tolerance by 52%.
Tocotrienols protect the brain cells and reduce risk of Alzheimer’s Disease.
Worldwide, around 50 million people have dementia, and there are nearly 10 million new cases every year (WHO).
Older people with higher tocotrienols in blood have a 64% reduced risk of Alzheimer’s Disease.
Slow the progression of white matter lesions (WMLs) at least by 6x.
(Note: WMLs reflect varying degree of neurodegeneration and tissue damage).
Tocotrienols protect skin cells against free radicals due to UV exposure, promote skin lightening and improve wound healing.
Reduced free radical production by 76% after exposed to UV rays.
Reduced melanin production by 55% in 9 days.
Reduced skin redness by 50%, skin itchiness by 90% and 85% less skin blisters after exposed to UV rays.
Stimulated skin repair 2x faster than α-tocopherol.